fredag 23 mars 2012

Lite roligt snack

"If he's not happy, he can just take die medicin!"
Naden om en f.d. trakig chef som inte gillar att man kan ha roligt.

"I'm gonna be a dishwasher!"
Didan, om sitt nya jobb som diskare. Eller diskmaskin.. Hur var det nu?

"The life of Emma&Louise. Will the rock still be there? Will they ever be able to save up money? Will the problems with the grape panels be solved? To be continued.. (Lagg till len mork rost fran man i ovre medelaldern)"
Emma och Louise en vanlig dag pa jobbet som vindruveplockare
 
Hogste chefen "So which part of Cambodia are you?"
Emma "South!"
 
Pa var arbetsplats ar alla fran asien, forutom farmagarna
Hogste chefen (pa farmen) "So, really, how come you two got work with these people?"
Emma "We're also from Cambodia, can't you see?"
Hogste chefen (pa farmen) "Yes I know.. But.."
Var chef, contractor (fran Kambodja) "I get that question too, every day, I don't know the answer"
 
 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar